Wednesday 23 November 2011

oh how Pinteresting - all that glitters edition

As always(ish) i am linking up with the wonderful Michelle from The Vintage Apple for her Oh How Pinteresting Link up


google



Now that the Holiday Season is upon us i have a sudden urge to make everything glittery so today's link up is dedicated to all that glitters (and needs to be in my life)








Infinity scarf + sequins = perfect for a casual night out with friends celebrating the holiday season without going too far over the top! simple and subtle can be sparkly too!






I recently got a similar one to this and have been wearing it over a neutral pink with looks super pretty and all the little girls at my work are waaay jealous ;) so mission accomplished!




only one word is truely needed for these! DIVINE! and if i could i would wear them everyday even to work. then the little girls would worship me i am sure!






Super cute! i really need to find one of these to go with my little black dress for our works julebord!


are you ladies in that glittery festive mood yet??

1 comment:

Brooke said...

OH so pretty!!!! I love all things sparkly!!! this is great! I just got a friend of mine totally hooked on pintrest lol