Monday 21 November 2011

Fun with our Phones Monday


It's Monday so i am Linking up with SavanahSmiles again for








A beautiful sunrise on Monday morning!



Only to have a super frosty day on Tuesday


And i watched a gorgeous sunset at work on Wednesday and then i realised with dismare that the sun was setting at 3:30 :(


I didn't take many other pictures this week so i thought i would show you what i made this week and what is now available in my ETSY shop just click the photos for the link










This is just the first of many i have made this week and will be putting up slowly during the week.
They are only $7 each!! what do you guys think of them?? i wish my photographs were better but trust me they are soooo cute!!!




1 comment:

Sarah Elisabeth said...

Those are adorable! If I used bows, I would get one, but I don't use stuff like that ever :( They're pretty though! Well done!