Wednesday 16 November 2011

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays - Crafty Edition



google


Hey guys today i am linking up with Michelle aka The Vintage Apple for her
 Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays.

I have been in such a crafty mood at the moment so i thought i would make this the DIY edition or Thingsihopetomakeifmybudgetwillallowme!

so here i go...




I am working on a bunch of bows for my etsy store atm and i am really thinking i might have to make me one of these!





I am definitely thinking one of these needs to be made for the new apartment!




i LOVE this type of headband so i definitely need to give this baby a go and the red makes it feel so festive!



just found my gluegun so this one is a must ;)


what a cute way of using up those books that have been so well read they fall apart!


So there you have it just a teeny peek into the many many crafty ideas i plan to undertake asap!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow, that headband is amazing! Love it

Talitha xx

KSK said...

I love those jars! I definitely plan to make them! :)

Stopping by from Michelle's!

www.kskspot.blogspot.com

Krystina Marie said...

I LOVE all of these ideas!! I just made a couple of those headbands and they are super easy and really dress up and casual outfit. I love them!!
*Krystina
cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

That headband is awesome! I've made some that are very similar, and I think I blogged about it. Check it out!

alyssa said...

that bow banner across the mirror is so lovely! isn't pinterest the best site for craft projects? i'm following you for more great inspiration

xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

Selina. said...

Thanks Alyssa!! I have been thinking about making a bunch of red and white bows so i can make a festive christmas banner! Glad to have new followes i shall be checking out your blog too x