Sunday 28 August 2011

Things don't always go smoothly

In weightloss things don't always go our way. You can set out with the best intentions, and start the week off well but sometimes things happen which can throw you off. That happened to me this week, i got a visit from Aunt Flo :( so all i wanted to eat was carbs and chocolate and then i kept forgetting to make lunches for work and ate a lot of lefse :(

So 1lb gained but i won't let it get me down, a new week is just around the corner and it's time to get organised.
I've got my lunches planned for the next week and i am going to try and up my work outs (because lets face it, i didn't work out last week)

I found this workout thing on pintrest that i thought i would try...anyone want to give it a go with me? Here is Monday's workout!












4 comments:

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Houseguests and freinds are diet sabotage!! Stick with it, you can do it. Great workout routine btw - those big muscle groups will give you great results.

Tip: if you get cravings for choclate - drink a cup of water, then brush your teeth and rinse with mouthwash. It wll help. Sounds crazy, I know.

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Ps - your website is loading really slow.

Unknown said...

Stick with it hun, everyone gets the monthly cravings but keep to your reward days and you will be fine!

Talitha xx

Selina. said...

Thanks loves i was much better today and remembered to pre prepare some lunch so i didnt end up buying something bad!