Wednesday 17 August 2011

Rihanna

Today i am going to see Rihanna, play a concert here in Bergen

Source

I am very excited, because although Rihanna is not my usual music taste, almost every one of her songs makes me want to get up and dance...seriously if Rude Boy comes on and i am on the dance floor you need to clear some space because things are about to get crazy up in here! (ha okay maybe that's a tad exaggerated but seriously her songs make me wanna dance my ass off)
I am predicting at least 10lbs lost from dance sweat! I will take my camera so i can show you evidence of the sweaty mess i will become (i know right!? i bet you are all well excited for that post!)


Anyhoo, don't forget my GIVEAWAY! ends on Saturday so you need to get your asses moving if you want to be in with a chance of winning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME! I DONT THINK THEY ALLOW CAMERAS, BUT IM SURE YOU CAN HIDE IT :)

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

I haven't heard that song yet - I need ot get ON IT. I'm still obsessing over S&M (the song - not the activity), so it's probably time to find something new.

Congratulations doll, I tagged you with an award. Since I'm heading out of town it will post either Friday or Saturday.

xoxo
Michelle