Saturday, 10 September 2011

Wedding Outfit

Even though wedding season is technically over now, i still have one to attend in October and i have had the wondeful pleasure of blogging about my ideas of wedding outfit over at Talitha's blog TTimeChatter, please come over and throw in your two cents about which dress i should buy/wear.

also the blog includes these beauties which have just recently graced my feet

I am in LOVE!


Leave me comments here or there so i know what you stylish readers think! flattery will get me everywhere riiight!?

5 comments:

Jules said...

ooh! I like those shoes!!

Talitha said...

Thanks for your blogging help m'dear

xx

lushdeez said...

OMG those are adorable!! And you could totally wear them to other things besides weddings too.

and I want to thank you soo much for nominating me on FTLOB! :) You're the best!! :)

<3 kimberly.

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Hi doll - I"m heading over there now!

Where did you go??

Selina. said...

I haven't gone anywhere! just been super bogged down with finishing my bachelor thesis!