Monday 2 January 2012

Date Night and NYE

The boyfriend and i decided that instead of venturing out into town on NYE, spend lots of money and getting crushed on the bybane home, 
we would do a Date night the evening before instead.

so i got all dressed up
inspired by a ballerina?

and off we went into town
<3 My Love

 to one of our favourite places to eat 
Taste of Indian,
it has gotten some pretty bad reviews in the past but i personally love it.
after dinner we went for a little stroll to enjoy some of the lights
picture is a bit rubbish :(
while we were walking i noticed this cute second hand shop which had a great quote on its ceiling.
I thought i would share it with you all.

New Years Eve wasn't the quite affair we had imagine cut to me and the BF getting in at 5am!
but i thought i would show you what i wore cus i felt awesome in it ;)















1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this idea of date night, I haven't been on a date in ages with the fiance!

Well I hope you still enjoyed your New Years anyway lovely, and you looked great. (psst the dress makes your boobs look fab ! Just saying ^_^)

Talitha xx