Tuesday 3 January 2012

Bloggers Biggest Loser . Fitness Goals 2012

Hey Guys today i am linking up for..


and today we are talking about fitness goals of 2012!

Mine are the same as always although this year i feel focused! 

my goals are...

1. first and foremost lose weight, i have been trying for many years to slim down and get my body healthier but so far i have no succeeded it is often down to following impossible diets, a lack of will power and an overwhelming sweet tooth.
But this year i shall be following the
This isn't a crazy diet which makes you cut everything of joy out of your life, instead its a healthy and easy to follow plan! my colleague is on it and she has lost a lot of weight without starving her into a bag of bones!

My overall weight goal is to get to 125lbs

2. start running, i have tried running so many times but i just hate it!! this year however i really want to work on loving it! so i am trying the nike + walk to run program! and hopefully i will run a 5k this year instead of walk one like i did last time!


3. stick to my goals! plain and simple


yes it will!!!!




9 comments:

Celia Houck said...

you can do it!!! i signed up for my first 5k race for February. I can do it! I know I can! You can too! Find one, sign up for it, and then start training for it. :)

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

You can do it girlie! I too am planning on starting the Couch to 5k program this year!

Anonymous said...

You'll make it. My future sister in-law is doing that diet too. It has worked for her.

Kasey said...

Your goals are very achievable!! Best of luck with them!

Vicki said...

Thanks for linking up with us! I think I may have to check out this 17 Day Diet ... it is my dream to one day run/walk (crawl?) some kind of marathon :)

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Great goals, the book sounds interesting, I haven't heard of it! I love the little guy standing alone at the end, put your mind to it and it will be you!! I'm looking forward to reading along!

Jacquie said...

I want to start running as well but I honestly can't until I get better shoes, because of my ankle and leg I have to have the right support.

Christy said...

I think your goals are great! Best of luck and I can not wait to continue this journey with you. I love the chart!

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

I think sticking with the plan can be the hardest part of any goal - no matter how easy it might sound. But you have some great goals and I cannot wait to hear how it goes!

Callie @ coffeeandcardigans.com