Wednesday 22 June 2011

I got the sunshine award!

Yay i woke up and found that Hot Pink Combat Boots had given me the sunshine award! Thank you!!!

sunshine_award by Selina Boullin


I have to say it was the perfect time to receive it as i was on my way to the hell that is the dentist and from there the day only got worse! think money troubles, constant pain and a lot of tears but today is a new day and the sun is shining, so i shall stop my moaning and get down to business!

The rules for the Sunshine Award are: 
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Tell us something about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. And let them know you awarded them!


1. Done! see beginning of post.
2. Some things about me....
 I once wore pink everyday for about a year, i don't mean like head to toe in pink but at least something on my body was pink everyday. I was that cool!
I am incredibly messy but actually quite organised and dream of one day having a craft room (yes i do intend to be one of THOSE people, who spend far to much and long in craft shops buying stuff they don't need-lets face it, i already am) and in my craft room with be a wall made of shelves and drawers all different sizes for me to organise my buttons and ribbons etc. again cool much!?
I was a vegetarian for 22 years until i decided to stop last summer and start eating chicken, my sister was a vegetarian for 15 years until she decided to stop a couple of years ago and now she really enjoys steak! goes to prove that children brought up vegetarians are not being brainwashed by their parents into hating meat.


3. nominate people! I hate to admit my uncoolness but i really don't know ten people on blogger who might actually re blog this! i tend to be a bit of a fan girl and just silently stalk cooler peoples pages but i will give it ago anyway.


1. Out with the new, in with the old
2. What Katie's Baking
3. Full measure of happiness
4. A Bicycle Built For Two
5. Jenna Laughs
6. From Freeways to Fjords
7. The Beara Necessities
8. Frozen in Finland
9. S C H A D E N F R E U D E (my little sister)
10. The Veritableshiz

4. Let them know... on it!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful wednesday :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the award girl!!!!!! <3

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

I love it, and am so happy you posted your award.

I'm always surprised to hear people go from vegetarians to meat with no problems. It must be so much easier now to order at restaurants.

I loved learning new things about you!

Michelle

Selina. said...

Yeah, i only eat chicken still but i'm sure i'll try some others eventually.

Katie Mar said...

selina!! thanks so much.
i'm flattered! :)
xoxo!
don't worry, i would love a craft room. count me as one of those people, too ;)