Thursday 1 December 2011

and so the countdown begins...

Yay!
It's December 1st, 
officially only 25 days until Christmas 
(or 24 if you are a crazy Norwegian)

and now 

It is totally okay for me to be listening to Christmas songs everyday!
My new favourite is




It is time for advent calendars




and Christmas displays




also i may have gone a little wild in Ikea a couple of weeks ago!

cute Christmas tea towel
Christmas themed tumblers

Totally useless gifts after Dec 25th 
but 
whatevs they are CUTE! 
can you tell  i am super excited for the Holiday!?



are you guys as excited as me???






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no christmas decorations! I need to go shopping :)

And also to Ikea, I love that place !

Talitha xx

Sarah Elisabeth said...

I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Selina. said...

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!